Daytime Doula (Single Session)
Postpartum Doulas who are working during the day can provide a whole range of services. The services you receive will depend on your family’s individual needs on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. In a typical 4 hour day, your Doula can:
- Arrive at your home, start baby laundry, and start the dishwasher running
- Listen to you and answer questions or concerns about personal care, new-born care, food and health nutrition, breast or bottle feeding, etc.
- Assess a feeding and make any adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and success for you and baby
- Prepare a meal for you while you shower or nap
- Put away all clean dishes and baby laundry.
- Demonstrate how to use any baby accessories, carriers, breast pumps, etc.
- Run an errand or two, or allow you time to get out of the house by yourself to do so
- Coping with your postnatal transition
- Planning for back-to-work transition
- 1st Session - 9am to 1pm
- 2nd Session - 2pm to 6pm
- Discuss time options with Doula to check her calendar booking schedule
* Check out sliding price options for BRONZE, GOLD & PLATINUM Package!